16 mei 2014

Work instruments



It feels strange to write a post about things I will always lose. Work instruments are always around me. I spend a lot of time with them on my desk. However at some point, I’m not that organized though. Like for a lot of people, these things come and disappear again. Normally I don’t own one of those longer than 3 months.

Children feel attracted to a lot of colours. I feel more attracted to black and metal. They look (only look) stronger. When I buy new gear and put

them in my pencil case, I always start with a good intention. Saying to myself ‘I’m going to respect and clean them’. But when I’m in a hurry, they sometimes end up in my backpack and I never see them back.

While making these pictures I questioned my purchasing habits. For me, it’s the most important that everything looks clean and matched.

* Scissors: HAY, Lamp: Ikea, Toolbox: Vitra

Geen opmerkingen: