12 mei 2014

Summer investments



Summer is normally all about prints, colours and short things. The clothing I like is normally without any prints, colourless and with layers. I’m more like a winter person. I love boots, parkas and wet socks. Besides that, I think winter just has that cosy and charming atmosphere. While summer stands for dynamic and making memories.

But every summer I’m struggling with putting my own sense of clothing into summer looks. I feel like buying quality clothes is worthless in the summer, like the clothing is vulnerable. That’s also the reason why I

always end op with five exactly the same white T-shirts and a jeans short. But this year, it is time for change. I think it’s the perfect moment to force myself buying clothes, from high quality, that can survive the summer and go straight into my winter wardrobe. Here are some things that are on my mind for buying this summer and being less boring.

* Top: Comme des Garçons, T by Alexander Weng, Acne, middle: COS, bottom: Nike, Teva

Geen opmerkingen: