7 mei 2014

Gray day







Yesterday, I made a quick visit to Amsterdam. I visited a few exhibitions and some architecture. As usual Amsterdam had that kind of weather where you don’t know what to wear. It had to be comfortable, rainproof and sweat resistant for the rare sun. A pair of good shoes was a requirement too because when I explore a city, I don’t like to take the public transport. I rather walk and actually see something of the city.

When visiting the Eye, I saw this concrete square. I love how the triangle shapes come together and look so static and form a path. It looks like the concrete and water almost flow together.

* Top: COS, middle: Levi's, bottom: Clarks Desert Boot

5 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Great post and outfit!
love your blog
xx

MILEX zei

wow wow!

Anoniem zei

Ik heb je blog net ontdekt via belmodo en ben heel erg onder de indruk! Ziet er superstrak uit allemaal en vooral deze foto's doen mijn architectenhart sneller slaan! (Ze doen me stiekem een beetje denken aan de outfitfoto's die ik vorig jaar nam voor casa da musica in porto, uit de tijd dat ik nog outfitfoto's nam.)

Unknown zei

Bedankt voor het compliment! :)
Pieter

inkarlcerating zei

magnificent!