5 juni 2014

Romantic picnic



As you know or not, the exams are happening right now. Just in time the sun comes out and the only thing I don’t want to do is studying. To get through this horrible time, a picnic from time to time is the perfect break. Now, you probably think that I made my way - hopping - to the park with a basket in my hand full of food. But nothing is less true, I went for a picnic with a view. The only landmark Mechelen has is the cathedral. So I went to a place where this remarkable landmark was in good sight. It felt like having a romantic picnic in front of the Eiffel tower.

A picnic is normally comfortable on a plaid in the grass. But in this case there was concrete instead of soft green grass. So I took the comfy

part on an entirely different approach. I decided to take my most comfy clothes out of the closet with the focus on my shoes. I always thought my Birkenstocks were the most comfy shoes. But when I tried these Adidas slippers on, it almost felt like a comfygasm or something like that. For the rest of my outfit I chose for black so you wouldn't see spoiled oil or grind.

* Top: Ray-Ban, Acne, middle: Vintage ripped jeans, bottom: Adidas

Geen opmerkingen: