4 september 2014

Outfit upgrade







Normally, I prefer an outfit that is effortless and comfortable. However, this time is different because going a wedding needs a little extra. No skinny black jeans with trainers for me, but a more thoughtful outfit. I replaced the jeans by dark blue suit pants, which come a little bit above my ankle. Underneath, I matched it with my white Acne shoes.

Also no classic white shirt for me, but a little bit oversized T-shirt. I’m not the person that goes to a wedding in a full costume, but I like a funny twist in my outfit.

* Top: COS, middle: H&M, bottom: Acne
You can now also vote for us for the Zalando's blogger awards 2014. Click this link and give us an extra vote!

1 opmerking:

inkarlcerating zei

wow.. how cool would be your wedding events in Belgium. here in Th Philippines, everything is ostentatious. from the make up down to the food. i wanna experience your kind of wedding there,